Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ahhhh.....

Now I remember why I am a teacher. Summer holidays. It makes all the weekends of marking and stressful days worth it!
We are camping at Pasquia Park. Weather has been fickle but a bad day of camping is better than a good day of work anyday!!!
Kids are taking swimming lessons so mornings are busy but other than that it is reading and "dayfire" time.
Dayfires are the best. Those are the fires you have on the cooler days that stay lit all day long. There is nothing better than reading by the day fire with a drink in your hand. :)
I am almost done my second book and way too many drinks to count! If only the kids could cook for themselves, then life would be totally sweet.
I am trying this blogging from my blackberry so we will see how this goes!
Hope you are all finding your own little slice of summertime.

Denise :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment