Yep, it is that time of year. You know the one when you burn through more cheques than you use for the whole rest of the year!!! Yep, fall registration time.
I think we have it all figured out and everyone signed up for their "stuff".
Makenna is dancing Jazz, Ballet and Hip Hop (as well as a duet later on in the season and taking her Ballet and Jazz exams). She is also enrolled in an 8 week after school Volleyball program at her school on Wednesdays after school. I hope she enjoys it since it is the first time she has tried Volleyball. She is also doing Guides on Thursdays.
Rhiannon is dancing Jazz, Ballet and Tap (as well a solo and duet with Jorja later on in the season). She is also taking First Communion and First Reconciliation classes at the church. As if she is not busy enough she is in Brownies this year.
Jorja is dancing Jazz and Ballet (and a duet with Rhiannon later in the season). She is also in gymnastics for a 12 week session. She will be beginning in Sparks this year. (first year of the Guiding program)
Once I was done signing all the cheques I realized that my monthly dance fees would be enough for monthly payments on a new van .... oh well... at least the kids are happy and involved and that is what matters right?!?!
So basically I am chauffeuring kids Monday through Thursday. (Luckily I am carpooling with some other moms and since I am chauffeuring my own I might as well drive other kids right!!!)
Now if you think I am REALLY crazy ... wait for the kicker.......... I have just "volunteered" or more like been "suckered" into being the Sparks leader!!! AUGH!!!! Oh well... I am sure it will all work out... RIGHT????
Oh, did I mention that "on the side" I teach full time????? LOL Now I remember why I love summer holidays so much!!!! HA HA HA HA HA.... I am INSANE!!!!
7 Day High Protein Diet Meal Plan
20 hours ago




Oh I remember those days. I still have nightmares about Tuesdays when we started after school and ended at 9:30 putting gymnastics equipment away. Add onto that the rentals, the church board, the Sunday School, the EA classes, etc.. I really don't remember much about those years ezcept the running around. If you're ever stuck for a driver, just call
ReplyDeleteYou are an amaziing woman and a super woman!!! You will make it through one day at a time... I will be waiting for your harvest melt down.
ReplyDeleteAndrea