Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finally... An update.....

Well as you can tell I have been unable to balance work and life.  In order to keep my sanity a few things have had to slide and my blog was unfortunately one of them. I have been kept busy trying to get my homeroom website going for my 801-derful class.  It has been a bit more of a challenge than I thought it would be.

The Princess Vampire... So Scary!

Now I would like to update you on some of the goings on over the last month or two! i  can't believe I have neglected to post to my blog for that long!!!

The Little Devil!!! How fitting!

My Halloween Monsters!


The Little LadyBug... she was going to be a witch but refused to wear the costume.
Luckily I have lots of extra costumes her size!

Jorja and Lily were enrolled in Sparks (the youngest Girl Guides)

Makenna got her second year pin at Girl Guides.

I was enrolled into Girl Guides as a Leader for Sparks (got my ONE year pin!)

Here is Makenna's Girl Guide group with Leader Auntie Andrea!
I am the worst mom! Rhiannon was enrolled into Brownies and got her second year pin. She was in Sparks last year. However, I forgot my camera and took pictures on my phone and they turned out crappily!!!! 



Rhiannon finally lost her front tooth.  It has been loose since August!
So in a nut shell that is what we have been up to! I hope to get back on track with the blog!!!  I know you are all waiting on pins and needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment