Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bumps, bruises, beauty & bikes!

I love alliteration! There is nothing more engaging than a blog title using alliteration! LOL ;)
This week we said farewell to Kelsey (Or Chelsea as we like to call her), James, Cale and Reese Hayes. We had a great time while they were here. Our liver and bellies are still recovering from the daily escapades! We hope they come back to visit us again another summer!

Look at the sad face. The poor girl was stepped on by her little sister which gave her the mark under her eye. Then she fell off her bike and her face had a run in with the ground! I am afraid to take her to town in fear that she is removed from my care!

We are enjoying this time with Auntie Robyn. We are spoiled since she is spending all this time with us this summer since she is on maternity leave!
We had a spa day up at the campsite. She did pedicures, haircuts and dye jobs! We are so lucky!!! Makenna got her hair cut and dyed with black and pink streaks while Rhiannon and Jorja now sport pink streaks. Shallen got a pink streak thanks to a crayola marker! I am totally ok with my kids getting things done to their hair. It can always be redyed, or cut and it always grows back!

Shallen has been watching her big sisters ride their bikes this summer. We have an extra little bike kicking around so Mike put the training wheels on it and Shallen suckered her sisters into pushing her around.

She doesn't pedal yet but I am sure she will catch on soon. You might remember that Jorja just took those training wheels off this summer... Doesn't take those little sisters long to follow behind their older siblings!
Today I am off to Saskatoon with Andrea and Robyn to see the play "Wicked". It will be my 3rd night away from the trailer this summer! I am sure the twisted sisters will haves great time in the big city! (but that is a whole new blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment