So today I think I will just share some "Random Thoughts" with you all... if they don't make sense, well we will blame it on the Tylenol Cold medication!
- it is way easier to be at school teaching than to stay home. In order to stay home today I had "prep" for my sick day in advance... at least yesterday I was feeling so crappy that I figured I had better plan for illness. It is way worse when you wake up in the middle of the night with the flu knowing you need to go to the school to photocopy so that everything is ready for the sub.

on Monday I was at a curriculum workshop and it went actually pretty well. I actually didn't come out of it feeling any worse than I went in feeling.
Yesterday was my dad's 60th birthday. Eventhough I was feeling so crappy we went out to the lake to infect the "old" folks with my illness. LOL
I got to see my cousin, Leslie, who lives in Carrot River when we were there. She is expecting due at the end of April... I am trying to convert her to babywearing... in a nice way of course.
Ok... where was I..... oh ya,
luckily, there is curling on TV to watch today... I hate daytime TV.
I should/could be doing some marking but I would be afraid that the comments I wrote on the student's papers would be incoherent.
I made homemade vegetable soup for supper.
I have to take the girls to dance afterschool... but I am just going to hang out in the van and watch movies while they dance.
Needed a Kleenex....
Anyone know how to disinfect a laptop? I am sure that there are cold virus' living in my keyboard now... gross I know.
Oh we have a new Principal at our school. It is a scary time right now. I don't think it would really matter who got the job... change is scary.
They haven't started interviewing for our new Vice Principal... they are hiring for other schools first... does that mean we will be getting the left overs??? hmmmmm???
A friend of mine sent me this in an email today... here is a little funny for you...
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings,we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that.
It made me giggle a little...
- I love food. You know when some people have colds they feel like they can't eat... well I am the opposite... the feeling of the food scratching down my throat is comforting... no wonder my belly enters the room before I do! LOL
- I would love to get into shape again... but round and rolly are shapes aren't they?
- Diet is only only letter from Die... that is too close to me.






Thanks Denise you gave me a good chuckle!!! Get well soon<3
ReplyDeleteTrina