Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Girls' "New" house!!!

Back in June a friend of mine from work was talking in the staff room about getting rid of her old playhouse.  I had been looking for a playhouse for the girls and I thought this one would be perfect so I pulled out my cheque book.  Finally a couple days ago Mike figured out how to get the heavy wooden structure out to us.  It needs a little TLC since we did a little damage moving it and it is 13 years old BUT all that really matters is that the girls LOVE it!

Home Sweet Home!


Garfield wants in.... shutters need some work.















Didn't take them long to move in!
Shallen likes it... It is just her size!
Isn't she cute!

1 comment:

  1. I finally caught up on my blog readings (see Andrea I am catching up). Very nice it almost makes me want to move back home. I miss you all very much and hope to be planning a trip home soon (most likely Nov). You are very insightful and the words flow beautifully from your fingertips. The blog on sisters was deep and tears did flow. I am patiently waiting for more blogs.

    Love your sis

    Heather

    ReplyDelete