Hey everyone!
It took me 2 whole days to remember how to blog from my phone! Ha Ha!
I guess since I am not working for the summer I can spend some time blogging!
So I survived another school year, barely. Holidays couldn't come fast enough but finally we are back at Tobin Lake. We are booked in from July 1st to August 22nd!
So far we have celebrated Canada Day ... With beverages, and fireworks... July 2nd with a campfire and a big waterfight and a sunburn (Tansley was RED)... Today with the afternoon at the beach, Rider game and now we are getting ready for a fish fry... Courtesy of the fishermen who were busy fishing the morning!
Now I need to figure out how to post pictures from my phone! LOL
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld
7 Day High Protein Diet Meal Plan
20 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment