The sun was HOT when we finally emerged from our room on Day Six. We headed directly to the beach bar for a drink and a sandwich.
We found a couple chairs and got our burn on!! I spent some time bartering for gifts for the girls back home.
Before we got to Mexico I was nervous about the vendors but although there were lots around they generally left us alone once you said no gracias enough times. Actually this vacation was a dream. I could lie on the beach, have a beverage and go shopping all at the same time... If that is not a perfect vacation I am not sure what is!!!
We found a couple chairs and got our burn on!! I spent some time bartering for gifts for the girls back home.
Before we got to Mexico I was nervous about the vendors but although there were lots around they generally left us alone once you said no gracias enough times. Actually this vacation was a dream. I could lie on the beach, have a beverage and go shopping all at the same time... If that is not a perfect vacation I am not sure what is!!!
That evening 20 of us went on the Last Saskatchewan Pirate Adventure. It was a pirate ship full of Canadians ... What a party! We had a personal pirate that served us all nite!! The drinks were flowing. The supper below deck was great .. But the dancing on the main deck with the girls was the hi lite! Thank goodness Mike was there to make sure Dani (Nick's girl friend) and I didn't fall over board.
Here is a picture of the boat all lit up one night when we were on the Malecon.
Here is a picture of the boat all lit up one night when we were on the Malecon.



No comments:
Post a Comment