Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day Five: The Best day of the trip!!

We were very lucky that when Heather and Kent booked their trip they planned it around our 15th anniversary... I know, I was a mere child when I got married ;) So we had a big day planned!
We slept and almost missed breakfast again. Mike was very hung over. The day began slowly since we didn't sleep well due to the missing phone tragedy.
We grabbed some water and made for the beach. Mike had a nap in a beach chair while I read my book. He then decided to head to Kent and Wendy's room to get ahold of Sasktel to cancel my phone.
I was pretty bummed since I figured I had to stop shopping since I would have to buy a new phone when I returned home.... Bummer!
Mike came back and said I would have to call Sasktel directly...
We decided to move to the pool where Mike found a chair in the shade and had a few hour siesta.
I had booked a romantic excursion back to Las Caletas for The Rhythm of the Night dinner and show that evening so I headed up to the room after a couple hours. Mike was still snoozing curled in the fetal position on a lounger by the pool.
When I got to the room I decided I should try calling Sasktel to suspend my phone plan. As I was trying to figure out how to phone Canada when I looked down and sitting there by the phone was MY IPHONE and case. Thank you St.Jude (and the cleaning lady)!!! Crisis averted!!! I could shop!!!
Mike returned to the room saying that he felt much better! It was an anniversary miracle!!!! ;)
We got ready and headed on our sunset cruise to Las Caletas. I highly recommend the show and the supper. The food was fantastic... The best part though was truly the company... And hanging out in the hammock on the beach after supper.
During the ride back they turned the lights off on the boat for a awhile and we watched the lights of the city approaching under the bright Mexican stars. Mucho romantico ;)

All in all it was a Great Day!!!!

PS I did not take my iPhone to take pictures... Too afraid I would drop it in the ocean! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment