Friday, January 22, 2010

"I get by with a little help from my friends....."

My last entry made me think about how all moms should help each other out.  Without a strong support system it is hard to survive.
I am very lucky.  I have my parents, my mother in law, my sister and sisters in law all within a 25 min radius of my home. It is so nice to be able to call on family when momma needs a night out or a day away.  Luckily in my family we are all pretty used to having lots of kids around so I don't feel as bad when I leave my rambunctious bunch with family! Here is a picture of all 10 of the Grandkids on my side of the family. (and 2 of my siblings have no kids yet so there are more to come!)


I am also very lucky that I have a wonderful group of friends who I can call on when I need my daughters to go over to their house afterschool or for an evening.  Of course, when they need someone I am there for them too.

Even at work there are a group of ladies who lean on each other to get by!  We share supplies, unit plans... filler lessons and just support. I will be leaning on them so much when I return to work IN ONE WEEK!!! OMG!!!!

So I guess I just wanted to thank all you people, especially all those female people, on whom I rely so much!  You know who you are.... and if you are one of my "followers" you KNOW you are one of those people!!!!!




(have you noticed I over use ellipses... and explanation marks!!!!????)

No comments:

Post a Comment