Friday, January 29, 2010

152 Days......

I always find the days without students are the worse days of work.  I enjoy my time with the students. (please remind me of this on Monday when they are there!! LOL)  I like planning lessons that I hope they will enjoy... but on days like today when we have meetings about "teacher stuff" I always get discouraged.

Luckily, for lunch I went out with a great bunch of collegues... yep, food cures the blues everytime!!! LOL

The morning wasn't much of a trial run for me since I didn't have to get the kids to school or to the babysitter.  It was so nice to come home to the girls who were still in their jammies!  As soon as I got home Shallen was up on my back and the big girls were outside for a play.... pj's under the snowsuits of course!

Anyway... day one down.... 152 more days until Summer Holidays!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We should start planning my summer visit now so it doesn't get missed 2 summers in a row!

    ReplyDelete