It is easy for me to love my job right now! We are currently on February break. This allows me to catch up on my marking and spend some time with my kids. Oh and to watch the Olympics from morning to night!
Last weekend I went to Saskatoon for an evening with some of my extended family. My cousin's wife, Amanda, was having a Dinner Rush party. I highly recommend it to anyone who is a working momma. Basically you go to the Dinner Rush "store" and there they have prepared all different ingredients for the entrees you have selected. You then assemble the entrees so that they are all ready to be prepared at home. You then just have to pull the bag out of the freezer the night before or morning before you leave for work. Once you get home you just follow the instructions to prepare your entree. All ingredients are precut, premeasured and premarinated. They are fast, nutritious meals. I am hoping that this will help with that suppertime stress in my house. Also because I often have an hour or so between when we get home and when we have to run to our first activity I will be able to prepare the entree and put it in the oven so when we get home from our activity supper will be ready! I am so excited to try these items out! They looks SOOOO yummy!
Anyway, I am hoping to get all caught up in my marking and maybe spend a couple hours at the school planning later on this week. Other than that I am going to enjoy my time at home with the kiddos!
GO CANADA GO!!!!




Way to go Denise! Breaks do give you time to breathe, and remember what's good about your life.
ReplyDeleteMartha
I have always thought that the hours of a teacher are great but I couldn't do it. I commend anyone who is a teacher.
ReplyDeleteYou are a star! Both as a MUM and as a teacher! Your kids and your class of kids are lucky folk! Love reading your thoughts! Caroline
ReplyDelete