Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters. ~Author unknown

Well two days of work done and I am BEAT! I am counting down the days to February break already! Thank goodness it is only 10 days away!!!

A very sweet babywearing momma sent me a special surprise... a wrap I have wanted for a while now. (a wooly indio named Malve)  It arrived on Monday afterwork. What perfect timing.  She said I could borrow it for as long as I wanted and that if I end up loving it that I can buy it off her... SO SWEET.  Shallen and I have been enjoying cuddling in it once I get home from work.


Today I was the first person in Pajamas in the house. It is not even 9pm and I am struggling to keep my eyes open. I hope that my stamina increases soon since I haven't even begun to mark in the evenings yet.  I wish I could bottle Shallen's energy.

So my new motto is that if I am going to have to work for the next 20 years I might as well enjoy my time at work.  It will make my life more pleasant and hopefully make me less grumpy!!!  Today my sister, whose classroom is across from mine, and I decorated our neighbouring teacher's door.  He is a pretty straight laced, young guy and we like to bug him a bit.  Anyway, his classroom door is now all pretty and pink for Valentine's day.  The "twisted sisters" ride again!

So far, other than being totally tired at the end of the day, work has been going well.  The kids have adjusted well and over all things have been positive.

Of course, that doesn't mean that I am going to stop buying lottery tickets!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Twisted Sisters Rox!! It is so awesome to have you next door again. My life sux without you :( I am so happy you are back S.T. follower....LOL!!! You're sharing your winnings, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wrap, cute baby, cute mama...

    ReplyDelete