Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mud, Eggs, Birthday.... and MORE!!!!





Our Easter break has started out well. After Church yesterday we worked on making coloured eggs! I found a big supply kits at Walmart when we were in Saskatoon.  It is suppose to have enough stuff for an Easter party... which is enough for me and all my kids to spend some time colouring eggs.

Everyone with the supplies ready and their egg dyeing shirts on!











We had a great time dyeing those eggs. What a colourful assortment we ended up with!




  Not only is it Easter Weekend but it is Makenna's 10th Birthday.  We are having her family birthday cake tomorrow and her friends sleepover on Monday night... should be lots of fun!



Guess I need to be baking a cake tomorrow!!! I am making a layered Angel food cake... I will share a picture if it turns out!

The weather has been beautiful so far this weekend. Mike spent some time getting the girls' quads going and I have been spending time washing muddy clothes and sweeping the entrance way!!! LOL



Oh there is Mike... working hard... leaning on his rake!












 The kids and I are in the middle of making Bunny buns (dough is rising right now). Then tonight it is off to the Easter Vigil at the church at 9pm.  Guess I'd better be getting the basket of Easter food ready to take to the church to be blessed.... Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment