Yep, I am counting down to summer holidays!!! My second favorite time of year after Christmas.
Things are starting to fall into place for summer. I just sent away Makenna and Rhiannon's camp registration form. They are going to Torch Trail Bible Camp. Makenna went last year and had a blast. This will be Rhiannon's first year. She is going to the Squirt camp... 3 days and 3 nights away!!! She is so excited... I am so nervous.
We have booked in for camping at Hilltop campground at Tobin Lake for a month during the summer. We have to wait until May long weekend to book in at Pasquia Park where the kids will take their summer swimming lessons... this will be our third year camping there and taking swimming lessons.
Now summer is not that far off and you know what that means... shorts and tank tops!!!!
So I want to invite you all to start a challenge with me!!! I am going to try the 100 pushup Challenge. Now I don't think I have done a push up since highschool but on this program you can do wall pushups, bench pushups, knee pushups or regular pushups so no matter your fitness level there is a pushup for you!!!
They also have a 200 situp challenge and a 200 squat challenge... but I thought a nice toned set of arms for those summer short sleeves would be wonderful!! My friend, Kathy, is going to do the 200 situp challenge on her blog so you can join her there if that is more your style.
My thought is that I will be able to see the results of the push up challenge more quickly since my stomach is so covered by soft mushy tissue!!! LOL
SOOOOO are you in??? I am going to do the initial test this weekend and start Week One on Monday!!! Are you with me???






You can track your results and post them on Facebook, so everyone can make fun of us if we don't do a good job!!!
ReplyDeleteI did a piddly 20 situps tonight. When I looked up the category that puts me in, I'm quite solidly in the "Poor" category!!! How embarassing!