Saturday, May 29, 2010

Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life:


Just a note to say I am walking in the Relay for Life to support Cancer Research next week in Melfort.

I am on the Breast Buddies Busting Cancer team. Our fearless leader is my awesome friend Carrie Korecki who is a breast cancer survivor. (click on our team name if you wanna make a pledge to our team)

We are hoping for better weather than we had last year when we nearly froze in Tisdale last year... so if you are unable to support us financially could you please send up a prayer for good weather next weekend. We would greatly appreciate it.

I am hoping to get some good pictures of our team at the relay so I can share them all with you on my blog. If you have not experienced Relay for Life I really suggest that you get involved, even if you just join in and go to the beginning of the relay for the Survivors lap and the lighting of the luminaries. It is very humbling.
Here is a picture of the team from last year.  Check out baby Shallen in her wrap... she walked all night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment