Friday, June 25, 2010

Order up!!!


A have a dream and it looks like this.....

Some how I managed to get all my marking done and I have no marking this weekend!  This is usually my crazy marking weekend!!!  Now I just have give the test on Monday, mark it, tabulate my marks and enter them .... THEN SUMMER TIME!!! whoo hooooooooooo....

This weekend Makenna and I are going to wash out and pack up the camper.  We are booked in to camp at Pasquia Park from July 2 - 9th. The girls are taking their swimming lessons there.  Andrea, Cory and the kids will be there too... should be lots of fun!!!!

After that we move to Tobin Lake from July 18th to August 17th. We love it up at the Hilltop Campground!

As you all know I have some reading planned for the summer... but as I told Andrea (who I will be camping with a lot this summer) my plans are for Reading, Sleeping, Drinking and Walking... if I do all those things it will be a successful summer!!

Last year, Andrea and I almost overdosed on Chocolate Mudshake coolers.   This year we are not sure what are drink of choice will be ...


So Far this what I have planned...

Molson Canadian 67 (the new 67 calorie beer... only 3% alcohol so not so good to get a buzz on! LOL)
Alive Mixed Berry Flavor
Mike's Homemade Wine which should be done on time for Tobin Lake... can't remember what kind though!
Baileys (for breakfast)
Dr. Pepper and Cherry Whiskey
Dark Rum
White Rum
Green Apple Sour Puss, Butter Ripple Schnaps, Apple juice and Carmel Sauce for Margaritas (Thanks Kristen for the recipe) I bought special clear plastic Martini glasses for the camper!

New Pink Lemonade Baccardi Coolers
Clamato and Vodka and the fixin's for Caesars...

AND I should make some of my Mother In Law's famous rum slush.....  I think I will go for a tropical fruit juice blend and rum.... must get that done for Pasquia Park!!!!

So ladies and gentlemen, what am I missing for my camper's liquor cupboard????

5 comments:

  1. Welllll, after a good round of golf at Rolling Pines you may need a 'par'snip or two. My favorites are butter ripple schnaps and a black forest liqueur (can't remember the name) which is also very good in coffee..or Baha Rosa... mmmmm, must get out golfing Sunday morning....
    Sis-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that alcohol sounds great Denise! I think the only thing you will be missing in the camper is " Everything Else" cause once you stock all of that booze there will be no room left for anything else! Oh well, naked is in...LOL
    P.S. Can't wait to see you up at Tobin for a week. Apple Martini's here we come!

    I am also very proud of you for getting all of your marking done ahead of time! I am sure it feels great. Happy Summer.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, too funny. Love Carrie's comment that who needs room for clothes...fill the camper with the good stuff!!! I would love to try the Apple Martini's some time soon. Have a fantastic summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keke beach and diet orange pop! Tastes like a creamsicle. My new fav! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all invited to the campsite either at Tobin Lake (July 18-August 17th) or Pasquia Park (July 2 - July 9th).
    Shannon that creamsicle sounds devine... although if I go back to the LBS one more time they might call Social Services on me... wait, maybe I can send Mike!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete